Leaving Forever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    I'm so glad I never had any students like you guys when I taught history classes.
    You did, they just did not attend.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
      "Did anyone here study history??? "

LOL this is the funniest thing Asher has said in a long time on some levels...

Asher, showing his contempt for lowly BA proles yet again...
      And no biters.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Your personal biases aside Mr. Fun, it has been proven time and again that Abraham Lincoln was a racist neckbeard. The man destroyed a very progressive system that had provided blacks free housing and food. It would be decades until blacks could once again be provided with free housing in the form of government tenements and food in the form of food stamps. Lincoln's racist actions dramatically influenced southerners (all Democrats like Mr. Fun and Jimmy "Lynch'em" Carter I might add) to create the Jim Crow laws which denied blacks civil rights and mandated a system of segregation.

Its funny how racist white race-baiters like Mr. Fun continue to pay homage to a man that displayed all the racial attitudes they claim to hate in all the rest of world but, somehow, in the sainted Abraham Lincoln, it's all forgivable. Can anyone say double standard here?

Comment

at Ries
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
          X