Help Lori Not Go Homeless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I should probably point out that selling my body to the night is more palatable than moving back in with my parents. I wasted the money they spent sending me to college and I'd really rather not ever have to ask them for anything again.
    if i can go back to my parents after dropping out of school and moving to texas for the reasons i did, you can go back to your parents
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

1a) Parents

1b) Your friends are all going different ways, is there one that you can crash with for a couple of months? Put it as just a couple of months. Like 2.

2) Form plan to make more money in the future.

3) ????

4) Profit!

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Depression sucks. Signing up for classes and not showing up is much cooler.
        Isn't that how everyone gets their degree? That's what I did.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          Yea, Group House via Craig's list.

I've been doing that here for 8 years now. (sorry, no openings) Apartments are overrated.
          I don't know how you can stand that.

I hate roommates. Only good one I ever had was an exhibitionist university student who was hot. But most are ugly and annoying.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
            People should really stop calling Lorizael Lori. he doesn't like it, you know.
            He started this thread and chose the subject.

Comment

I concur with Asher - roommates generally suck. Living by myself in a nice apartment rules.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                I concur with Asher - roommates generally suck. Living by myself in a nice apartment rules.
                Living with your partner in a nice condo rules

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Isn't that how everyone gets their degree? That's what I did.
                  After high school, my teachers stopped caring enough to pass me just because they didn't want to see a smart kid fail.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I dare you to live with Wiggy.
                    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I should probably point out that selling my body to the night is more palatable than moving back in with my parents. I wasted the money they spent sending me to college and I'd really rather not ever have to ask them for anything again.
                      Do they share your opinion?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
                        I dare you to live with Wiggy.
                        That would be awesome.

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        Do they share your opinion?
                        Nope. They would offer me a place in a heartbeat.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Choices are 4, 1, 3, and 6, in that order. However, these are not mutually exclusive. Sucks about the 4-day work-week = 80% of pay. I get the reason, not the solution. Maybe your company is keeping everyone on because they expect business to turn fairly quickly? Good Luck!
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Sell your forum account to Dale for $100,000.

Comment

Then let them help you. You are their child. Seeing you in trouble, when they can help and you refuse, can only bring them pain.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

1. Move in with your parents.
                                2. Take a break! work the 4 day work week
                                3. Buy a really nice car (since you're living with mommy & daddy)
                                4. Find a girl with a lot of money & her own place. (so you don't have to go home much)

Comment

Working...
                                X