Woman in her 30's sleeps with teenage boys to protect her daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Secondly, the way I read the Alaska statute, the age of consent is 16, with a 3 year window opened for pairs in which both are under 18.
    Depends on how you want to look at it. Either way of expressing it is defensible, and ultimately gets you to the same place, but if I'm honest, I'll admit that I just engaged in a bit of sloppy statute reading by stopping after the one section. Since this is 'Poly, and not a brief, though, I refuse to apologize for that.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

mostly western states at 18. Interesting. Perhaps because they are newer states? I knew Virginia was 18. I used to live there. It's a very strict state on every law. One reason I hated it there.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesprx
        Lottery for teenage boys..

They got Gold in very young age...
        Wonder if the genders were reversed what the comment would be... I'm thinking pitchforks.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
          mostly western states at 18. Interesting. Perhaps because they are newer states? I knew Virginia was 18. I used to live there. It's a very strict state on every law. One reason I hated it there.
          It would be interesting to see when those states went to 18. If it's longstanding enough for newer state to be a consideration, it would then be interesting to see whether significant amounts of early settlers in the Western states came from Eastern states with an age of 18.

Comment

oh I forgot to ask, I read the article pretty fast, so I may have missed it. But I didn't see the part where she protected her daughter. How did she protect her daughter by sleeping with those boys?

Comment

She probably thought then they wouldn't go after her daughter if they were getting some from the mom (ie, the girl that puts out overshadows the one that doesn't).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"Here's to you Mrs. Robinson..."
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  She probably thought then they wouldn't go after her daughter if they were getting some from the mom (ie, the girl that puts out overshadows the one that doesn't).
                  No high school guy would ever think "Hmm, if mom puts out like this..."

Comment

From what the article says, the boys would probably be too sore and tired to perform with her daughter. She wasn't just having an occasional fling, she was all but stalking them.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The story's got it all wrong. According to the Bible, the correct order of operations is:

1. Strangers want to buttsecks your male guests.

2. You throw out your female relatives to placate strangers.

3. ???

4. Prolapse!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        States with 18:

Arizona
                        California
                        Delaware
                        Florida
                        Idaho
                        North Dakota
                        Oregon
                        Tennessee
                        Utah
                        Virginia
                        Wisconsin
                        Wyoming
                        Is there a special exemption in the deep South when one party happens to be your Father?
                        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                        - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                          Completely agree that at some point, and age provides a convenient bright-line for that point, society has to say that a person should understand the consequences and is on his or her own to bear those consequences, whether he or she actually understands them or not. Indeed, imagine the chaos that would ensue when, to protect oneself against a statutory rape charge, one needed to ask even the obviously 35-year old chick at the bar for her consequence test results. BAC-adjusted driving licenses would be easier to implement.
                          You should look up the law with regards to consent by individuals with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            where were these women when i was in high school?
                            In my bed.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                            X