What attracts you first to a Woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis View Post
    As for rickety's post. What's so great about shoulders? It's not like you can have sex with a shoulder (although you have it with the armpit )

Aesthetics.

Pleasant aesthetics -> approach -> smell -> conversation -> sex -> sleep -> repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
      But smart women do seem interesting to me. I'd like to have an intelligent conversation with one with a woman. I don't think I've ever had one. All the female friends and brief gf's I had were average intelligence at best. I'd like to discuss science or politics with a woman, but it hasn't happened.
      Are you sure you're not confusing their lack of interest in some subjects with a lack of intelligence?

I know tons of smart women, many smarter than me. All the smartest people on my astrophysics degree were girls... and I'm definitely smarter than you.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
        Tits look silly. They hang down like some giant warts.
        This is actually true. Think about it. Boobs are basically abnormally large growths stuck like cancers on the chestular area. They're also prone to cancers too. Why, you ask? Maybe because they're like a bag of sand. Fact.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Eyes, smile, tasteful hat....

Comment

Boobs are gross.

FACT: http://www.thefstopmag.com/wp-conten...ds/breasts.jpg

(NSFW.)

(Duke of York has good taste though. Also fact.)
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Not seriously overweight. bit of intelligence and shyness helps too.

Comment

It's the way she moves.
                The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by trev View Post
                  Not seriously overweight. bit of intelligence and shyness helps too.
                  Shyness or coyness?

Comment

Face, I prefer beautiful face + average body over average face + great body

But then, ugly face girls with great bodies are great in bed
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

i'm exactly the opposite, body over face every time.

you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Eyes. Eyes are important. Charm. The face.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What's the deal with the tattoo on the lower back? That's just a turn off for me.

Oddly, I find myself checking the hands and feet
                          are in perfect feminine shape according to my standards, otherwise she's a no go. No matter how beautiful the rest of her is.
                          be free

Comment

boobs, butt, and sometimes face.
                            Last edited by z4ckdabeast; May 26, 2009, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                              What's the deal with the tattoo on the lower back? That's just a turn off for me.
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                                This is actually true. Think about it. Boobs are basically abnormally large growths stuck like cancers on the chestular area. They're also prone to cancers too. Why, you ask? Maybe because they're like a bag of sand. Fact.
                                then you won't mind showing me yours? I'm sure I will have a different opinion.

Btw I emphasize the word "me".
                                be free

Comment

Working...
                                X