Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports and Technology Forums Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care, since I don't play fantasy sports, but it seems that #2 is the best choice for all.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

#1 or #2.
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Definitely keep sports.

Comment

Comment

At least 2, but I think the tech forum is useful, so maybe 1
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

1. Sports definitely has enough traffic to stand on its own. Tech could probably go either way, but I like to keep the clutter organized, so keep it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Actually... the real vote should be on whether the sports forum should become an On Topic forum... It's as much on topic as the other games forum. Sports is a GAME... and many people are participating in contests and fantasy leagues. And it sure has more traffic than many of the current on topic forums.

But sure... go ahead and kill one of your traffic generators... not a smart move.
                Ming has a point. Upgrading the Sports Forum to On Topic is a smart move imo. Poly needs all the help it can get...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                X