Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia reminds us it is a 3rd world country -- Serb may be arrested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Arresting its most fabulous citizens!
    I thought your article was about arresting gay hooligans whose meeting wasn't permited by the city authorities, not about arresting fabulous citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
      If they are committed to being gay, they should be willing to make the sacrifice in order to make their gay city the best it can be.
      OK. How can a gay from Bangladesh afford to move to Gayville which is located in America? How will he live there, not knowing the language nor anybody?
      Do gays get a city, or a city-state? 2% of 6 bilions is 120 mln. At least 120 mln people in one city? Impossible. And if we get separate cities in each country, it means gays are deprived of educational possibilities and job possibilities other get.

Also, you ignore the problem of adolescent gays.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        I thought your article was about arresting gay hooligans whose meeting wasn't permited by the city authorities, not about arresting fabulous citizens.
        What hooliganism was taking place?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          1. We are a second-world country.
          2. I do not care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.
          3. I do care what they do in the streets of my homecity and I'd rather they kept their deviations private and off them. Most Muscovites are against butt****ing propaganda too, so it's quite democratic to ban this parade.
          I am out to people about my sexual orientation without divulging what I do in the bedroom. Same way that straight people are out, you dipsh*t.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What hooliganism was taking place?
            I duno - perhaps showing your arse to public as you parading gays always do.

Comment

I duno - perhaps showing your arse to public as you parading gays always do.
              So as far as you're saying, they did nothing hooligan like at all that we know of. It was just discrimination against the temptation of a perky ass?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And how do you think?
                Do you know what the Onion is? How the hell can you honestly think the Onion, a parody paper, is real? Come on.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Learn to check sources you silly Russian.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh God -- all those Onion videos Serb kept linking, he thought they were real?

Comment

You are smarter than this Oerdin. I was obviously JOCKING, God damn it.

Comment

Who cares?
                        look, I don't really like homos too, but should you really think of the conotations it brings. There are much better ways to protect the population than banning freedom speech, like maybe designating a special place for homosexuals in each town, or requiring them to wear some sort of marking.
                        I think it would even be more appropriate, like america's Megan's law.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

You are smarter than this Oerdin. I was obviously JOCKING, God damn it.
                          Jocking a perky little nude ass at the parade?

Comment

Oh God -- all those Onion videos Serb kept linking, he thought they were real?
                            Come on, you can't be THAT stupid Asher.

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
                              look, I don't really like homos too
                              What if somebody said "I don't really like the jews"?

This site is out of line.

Comment

Come on, you can't be THAT stupid Asher.
                                I'm willing to believe all kinds of stupidity in Russians...it's the only explanation for the country being the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X