Working On My Memoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working On My Memoir

So, it has come to this: I have finally decided to write my memoir, since if Guynemer can get published then surely I should be able to write too. I am laid alot more and am not an X-Ray technician so people will want to read it.

My memoir will consist tentatively of a discussion of string theory as seen in Hawkin's Brief History of Time (and will include a dedication to him if he dies before it is published), meaning I will need help from physics majors here to help me make such complicated material "readable" for the general public. Basically I will discuss how all of us are really microscopic strings and vibrations in those strings form planets and even people, and how this realization influences my political views. Simplified yes but I think it belongs in there because when I read Brief History of Time back in the day, it made me realize that smart people can make money off talking to stupid people. Sort of like extorting their stupid brains.

I want to move on to talk about my World Series predictions; basically I have predicted the winner of every World Series since 2001, but I am not sure how to prove this. Can I find a fraudulent notary public to say he signed it on those dates in exchange for a blow job? Alternatively, I may be able to find the diary I kept from 2002-2006, but it would be in an addick and IS NOT NOTARIZED nor is it timestamped by man or machine. This is probably my proudest achievement of my life, and I would like to let people know that I am going to start gambling and expect to make millions of dollars in short order simply by predicting World Series winners.

Finally the book will conclude with a chapter on my dog Washington and all he means to me. I did not get him from a shelter because I'm not poor and I have good taste. Washington is an adorable dog who I have trained to attack anyone who approaches me from behind, and I can honestly say I would not survive life in D.C. without his imposing frame threatening away all the militant homosexuals in Dupont Circle. In case I have not mentioned it yet, this book will be very homophobic and I expect major media outlets to emphasize this part, so it must be the most well written.

If anyone wants to be my editor, fact-checker responsible for checking facts (critical job, highest paying), or even morale support please let me know.

fact-checker responsible for checking facts (critical job, highest paying)

Sign me up
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What kind of dog is it?

I'm assuming you keep a chihuahua in your pants.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Mrs. Guy is published.

First correction made.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Mrs. Guy is published.

First correction made.
          No problem, all Wiggy has to do is get that sex-change operation he's been lusting after and start calling him/her self "Mrs. Wiglaf".
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I am trying to write a major memoir and I feel you people are making light of it. I do not want a fact-checker who voted for Hillary, nor do I keep a chihuahua in my pants ACK ACK I CAN'T SPELL FO ****, nor do I want my balls chopped off . Let's get real: I wear a suit and and tie to work because I can, not because I have to.

Comment

If you were really badass the notary would give you the blowjob in payment.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The facts were completely wrong in that last post, Wiggy, I've redone it:

"I keep a chihuahua in my pants and secretly want to be a woman. I've had dreams about this and feel I could aid the world in my dreams of womanhood. I wear a suit and tie to work because I am ashamed of my chicken arms and legs."
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

>>IS NOT NOTARIZED nor is it timestamped by man or machine.

Oh No! Without notarization it is like you have not really lived a life. how do we really know it is you, Wigalf, who is typing unless a notary confirms !

YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Seriously, the new Poly logo should just be a picture of Wiggy. He's our mascot.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Are we going to be in your memoir?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Do it. Even Vel could get published, why not you?
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

WIGALF IS THE SOLE REASON I STILL CHECK THE OFF TOPIC.

but it is sad because without a notary his WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE! HE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN ONE OF ALEXANDERS HORSE'S DLS!
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

That is true. It's like Wiggy never even existed

Comment

can I preorder?
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X