Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    That statement is ironic coming from you
    Yeah, I think that's the funniest thing to come out of this entire story...

What's not funny is Sloww's latent racism rearing its ugly head. He wouldn't have given a **** is this was all between white people.

And BTW, the operative word in all this is 'may', so you're just guilty of exactly the thing you're complaining about (something that Imran has already called you on), or in other words - you're a racist hypocrite.

Do us all a favour and **** off back to Wide Panda Clits, or whatever the Dale apologist site is called...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Stick it up your ass, is my collective response to your horse****.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Go back to Traitorous Civ Players you panda fluffer, is my retort.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Sloww, they still dragged the body until it fell apart according to witnesses. The gravel truck driver doesn't know if his was a glancincing blow on a dodging man, or a straight on rollover on a man lying down, but in either case he didn't see him. This small note hardly exonerates them.

BTW, ignore Mobius when he's on a tear.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

The point being, there are trials for a reason. You don't know that it was them, yet.
            If it was them, they should be executed. I don't think it was a "them" situation. If the two were involved, I think it's a situation of the driver being guilty, but we don't even know about him.

EDIT: I just read that DNA was found on 12 places on that gravel truck.
            I guess we'll see.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; May 18, 2009, 11:29.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X