• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dragging Death in Paris That people Mouthed About

Eat****andie.

Gravel trucker makes admission in Paris dragging death case

03:09 PM CDT on Friday, May 15, 2009

Associated Press

PARIS, Texas -- An attorney for one of two white men accused of running over a black man says new evidence shows someone else may have fatally struck the victim on an East Texas country road.

Attorney Ben Massar said Friday he took a sworn videotaped statement from a gravel truck driver who acknowledged he might have accidentally run down 24-year-old Brandon McClelland outside Paris in September.

The driver said he was on the same road around the time of McClelland's death and remembers striking something. He said he pulled over several miles later to check his tires for a blowout.

Shannon Finley and Charles Crostley face murder charges in the racially charged case.
    Hung the guys in advance, did you? No justice in Texas, right? Whatever.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Eh, it's Paris. Those french are a noose-happy bunch. Or perhaps quillotine-happy...
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

i dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Hung the guys in advance, did you? No justice in Texas, right? Whatever.
        You sound like you want to acquit in advance. All on the word of a defence attorney.

There might be hope for you yet Sloww.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

*People
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Small "p" for small-minded people.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
              i dont get it
              Slowwie is very sensitive about what people say about Texas. It makes his sphincter clinch.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, in this case, Slowwie is sensitive about convicting before a trial.

Comment

That statement is ironic coming from you
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nope.

Comment

there is so much info missing from this "article", no one could possibly make a decision on it

Comment

We must kill the writer.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's a local story that most know about already. This is just an update, as it happend.

Comment

I have taken sworn statements that were later shown to be extremely inaccurate or outright false.
                            Last edited by GePap; May 17, 2009, 01:49.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

This thread clearly demonstrates that Texas gravel truckers are nothing but amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                              X