On-Line Texas Hold 'Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-Line Texas Hold 'Em

I've been playing at PokerStars for play money, so far.
    Any players out there? Where do you play?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I've been playing at PokerStars for play money, so far.
    Any players out there? Where do you play?
    Absolutely the same here.
    I used to play at partypoker, but pokerstars is a much better site. I think I'll never return to partypoker now.
    Last edited by Serb; May 15, 2009, 14:04.

Comment

If enough people play, we should hook up there, or wherever.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Playing for play money on that program has convinced me that I should never let myself become a poker addict.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Berzerker93

but i play omaha hi low

goin there now

Comment

I play IRL for money with friends – none of this online stuff for pussies…

In fact I won a game yesterday.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Gee, a buddy of mine plays online and just won a seat in the next world series of poker big game (10 grand to get in) along with 3 grand to cover air and hotels. I'll tell him the next time I see him that some loud mouthed punk who won 10 bucks from his friends called him a *****. I'm sure he'll be impressed.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So he will be playing IRL, basically proving my point...

And it was £90...

Comment

Ok, after you win 13k IRL then you can make fun of someone that did it online.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Get it right - he hasn't actually won any money yet.

So far he's only won the expenses and the right to participate. If he hits the bubble, he'll actually win some $CASH$...

Right now, I'm, oh, about £90 up on him (if we're counting from yesterday)...

Comment

Obviously you don't read. He has already won 3k for expenses. If you think your lousy winnings is worth more than a free vacation to Vegas, oh well. He has done well in the past IRL and online so I hope he does well. I was hoping he'd last long enough that he would end up at a table with one of the stars so I'd see him on the TV broadcast. (especially if he tanks on the tube so I can kid him)

I did find it interesting that now that it's so popular, that the majority of entries are winners of sponsored tournament where the prize is the 10 grand entry fee. A considerable amount of those winners are from on-line sites.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        If enough people play, we should hook up there, or wherever.
                        Would be great, but how can you find a player at Pokerstars? At partypoker it is quite easy, but at Pokerstars it's a pain in the ass.

Btw, David Floyd plays holdem, but I don't know where.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Obviously you don't read. He has already won 3k for expenses. If you think your lousy winnings is worth more than a free vacation to Vegas, oh well. He has done well in the past IRL and online so I hope he does well. I was hoping he'd last long enough that he would end up at a table with one of the stars so I'd see him on the TV broadcast. (especially if he tanks on the tube so I can kid him)

I did find it interesting that now that it's so popular, that the majority of entries are winners of sponsored tournament where the prize is the 10 grand entry fee. A considerable amount of those winners are from on-line sites.
                          And you don't read either - this is a RL tournament - not online.

Therefore, all you are doing is proving my argument - thanks rah!

In this case playing online is a means to be able to play for the big prizes IRL - not a means unto itself, which is for pussies. Which is my basic point.

It's that simple, rah - not one of your dumbass Lost plots...

Comment

If you noticed I said he did well online and IRL. He has already won thousands of dollars doing both.
                            So your online comment is just like all your other over generalized criticisms that are just all hot air.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Used to play a lot. Won ~10k over a period of 3-4 months a few years ago. Haven't played much since.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X