No announcement yet.

Chicago Poly meet, first week of June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, I was at Union Station from 4:15-4:50 but didn't see anyone. Not at a "Metro Deli" but at the food court looking for something like that. My recollection of what's where in downtown Chitown is a bit rusty.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ah, yes, that was where I ended up first.

It was in the other Union Station building.
      B♭3

Comment

That's why I posted the picture. Yes, it was on the lower level next to the great hall.
        Too bad you missed us. I had a good time. Fortunately I was able to hop on a train instead of driving.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't know how much "hopping" you did, with how much you imbibed.
          B♭3

Comment

Ok, maybe kind of oozed my way on to the train. Thank god it was an hour trip before I had to drive from there.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, I missed your picture. I stopped looking at page 1 after all the "Chicago" pics at the top.

I even tried calling Ming's phone but I think the # I have is his house phone.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bummer... because I had my cell phone with me.
                I went to the Union Station site and downloaded the PDF showing the layout of the station, so I knew exactly where to go. If I had known it might be a problem to find, I would have PM'ed you my cell phone number.

You were missed... a damned shame.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Was a good evening chaps.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Sorry I missed you Dauphin. Safe travels homeward!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                    X