Perfume in the Office.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Another colleague (who I do not know) was visiting the office yesterday while on mat leave. Not only did this trigger about 2 hours worth of women congregating, oohing, ahhing, and giggling...but she brought her 2 month old and 3 year old to the office for 2 hours! And they cried and needed diaper changes, etc.
    OMFG I HATE THAT ****, forget about perfume. I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THAT BALL OF FLESH YOU SHAT OUT A MONTH AGO LADY, GET BACK TO WORK!
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Also, no one here watches hockey. It's like I'm in frickin Texas.

The water cooler talk focuses on WIFE SWAP and SURVIVOR.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is this a "SMELL AT ME" thread?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Also, no one here watches hockey. It's like I'm in frickin Texas
          Ok, now I finally feel sorry for you.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Is this a "SMELL AT ME" thread?
            It's an example of me generating community content at a site. Far more than some dip****s do for this site.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

We just had an email go around telling people to be considerate about wearing strong perfume.

I think it's been better since then.
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                By the way, I don't like perfume in the office either. But a couple years ago, I had a hot colleague who wore perfume that drove me wild -- couldn't continue my work for hours after I saw her.
                Good looking people naturally get away with a lot.
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Sounds like you should have thought twice before quitting your old job.

Comment

The woman wearing perfume is not at all good looking. She's 45-ish with 4 kids and she obviously doesn't care anymore. I guess she thinks the perfume makes up for it...so she needs a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                      Sounds like you should have thought twice before quitting your old job.
                      It's an interesting dilemma. At my old job, it was almost exclusively men but also almost exclusively unattractive men. The few hot guys who joined begged to go to the NY/London offices since they were trendy hipster types.

The new company only has a few men on the floor, but two of them are gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        It's an interesting dilemma. At my old job, it was almost exclusively men but also almost exclusively unattractive men.
                        I don't see what's wrong with that. Far fewer distractions.
                        B♭3

Comment

I welcome distractions. It's why I have Poly.

Comment

I hate offensive smells in the office in general.

So, for now on you should microwave tuna salad on high for like 5 minutes to give the whole office that fish smell. They'll eventually complain and you make a deal with them to stop wearing perfume and you'll stop microwaving nasties.

Kids in the office is annoying too, especially when it distracts half the employees. Post pics of random kids around your cube, when people ask who they are just say "oh, some kids I see around." That will stop people from bring kids around you.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                              Kids in the office is annoying too, especially when it distracts half the employees. Post pics of random kids around your cube, when people ask who they are just say "oh, some kids I see around." That will stop people from bring kids around you.
                              That's genius.
                              The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X