X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whooooa, dudes! That guy just hooked me up with some nude pics of

(come over here)

(Wiggy's girlfriend)
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I thought my backyard centrifuge was a secret.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

There, too?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm an Apolyton Sage, I can find out anything.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Wiglaf, you're in the wrong house.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Lure him away from your lawn with a KFC bucket full of juicy chickun!

Comment

Too crude. Work harder.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Now I know he's lying. Or is that the new trolling?

Blacks don't cut lawns in the US. They believe it is beneath them. That's why we have mexicans.
                  So I have to go along with Slow, he's sleeping with your girlfriend and he's just faking cutting the grass waiting for you to leave so he can go back to what he was really doing. I would bet he's better endowed than you.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, the Mexican housekeeper is sleeping with Wiglaf's girlfriend and he's hired the black man to fake cut Wiglaf's grass to keep him occupied.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, he probably asked him to cut it realizing that the best he would do is fake it.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X