No announcement yet.

Apolyton Bible-Trivia-Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this thread didn't work out as intended. Everyone else was supposed to play their rules and recreate the other thread.

Now it is just scary.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
      Jesus' middle name was Aron, with one r... mysteriously, though, his tombstone spells it Arron!
      Jesus Aron Christ. Elvis Aaron Presley.

Coincidence?
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Ben

Jeshua ben Joseph

though ben isn't a name, really. Like Fitz in Scotland or ovitch in Russian, it means "son of."
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Revelation does not have 22 chapters.
          The chapters are a later addition that do not appear in the original texts.

What did I win 8)
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
            Fvcking.
            This is close enough.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
              Ben

Jeshua ben Joseph

though ben isn't a name, really. Like Fitz in Scotland or ovitch in Russian, it means "son of."
              That's what I said!
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I guess you did.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"son of a" would have been acceptable.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Who the heck is 'Robert Plomp'?
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Cybershy.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                      X