CyberShy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberShy

Let me start by saying I had great reservations about CyberShy taking over as owner of Apolyton.

When he closed my thread about a majority of American Christians being polled supporting torture, I thought my worst fears were being confirmed.

When he admitted error and reopened the thread, though merging it with OzzyK's thread, I was still wary.

It has become clear, however, that unlike some former mods, CyberShy really is interested in saving Poly. He's actively soliciting advice. And the closed threads forum is actually a brilliant idea.

Never thought I'd write this but

CyberShy
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

That's enough for me. CyberShy sucks. Sorry, dude.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new Dutch overlords
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Robert Plomp
        Dicks
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Cybershy
          Robert Plomp
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

CyberShy
            Robert Plomp

Why did you rebrand, for chrissakes? You lost your most recognizable asset.
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              I, for one, welcome our new Dutch overlords
              Are you positive you're not French?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Better than being Texan. At least the French surrender after losing.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Are you positive you're not French?
                  Nah, if I was French, I may find you funny on occasion.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

CyberPlomp
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Che. Cite, or shut up.

Comment

Cite for what?

Comment

cyberplomp
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            Cite for what?
                            If you would ever read before you write, you wouldn't be asking questions a few minutes after the same question was asked in the previous post.
                            You also would know what I meant here.

Comment

Cite for what?

Comment

Working...
                              X