No announcement yet.

If This Is Truely A Schism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its more of a flushing with a few of us climbing out of the bowl.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I know you have strong feelings, but if you could tone them down a bit here? I mean, isn't there an appropriate place to express them?

JM
      your link doesn't work jon, all i get is this:

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here
      damn you asher.
      Last edited by self biased; May 5, 2009, 00:11. Reason: beaten to the punch
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I mean, isn't there an appropriate place to express them?

I'm also permabanned. God knows why...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, I'm still allowed there, and while I don't have anything in particular against the site, I would like to be more involved in excitingly pointless internet drama. Is there some sort of message you'd like me to post there? If so, hook me up with somebody else's e-mail address, or a fake one. I'm certainly not going to give Dale my actual contact info.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I think we should start a crusade to liberate the HOLY CIV from the heathens.

Or more simple, let's all become members there and rename it to poly. Problem solved.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
              Its more of a flushing with a few of us climbing out of the bowl.
              What a charming image!
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                Dale is a god-forsaken, panda-****ing antipope.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I have formed the Al-Apolyton Martyr's Brigade to fight the infidels. There is one god, Sid Meier is his name and Dan is his prophet.

Comment

Heretic! You have soiled the faith of Meier with the false prophet of Dan. All true faithful shall hearken to the word of the TRUE prophet - Mark. Join me brethren under the one true banner of Al-Apolyton's Sunni Republican 101st Banned and wage war against the wicked Al-Apolyton Martyr's Brigade.

We have cookies.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You have no chance of winning. I have an arms contract with the Spanish Civilization Contras. Soon you will be faced with cat urine water pistols and water balloon mortars.

Comment

Yay, for I say unto you, it is written in the Book of HARDMAN, that when the bastard abdicates his throne, the douche shall riseth up and claimeth it. Amen.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

4:91 You will find other hypocrites who wish to be safe from you as well as from their own people; but who would plunge into mischief whenever they get an opportunity. Therefore if they do not keep distance from you and neither offer you peace, nor cease their hostilities against you, you may seize them and kill them wherever you find them, against such people We give you absolute authority.
                          Allah Akbar

Fatwa against WPC
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I must have missed the "HARDMAN" meme. (Though I did get to witness a few other classics like CivNation, blockhead, and Fez/giancarlo.)

Can anybody give me the short-wiki rundown?
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

PS Meier will roast your stomachs in hell infidels, etc.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I think too many of you take this website too seriously..

Comment

Working...
                                X