• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what makes it fun, man!
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by verto View Post
      i think too many of you take this website too seriously..
      what
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
        I know you have strong feelings, but if you could tone them down a bit here? I mean, isn't there an appropriate place to express them?

JM

It is with no small amount of amusement that I note that Jon's mild words above have been interpreted as a Poly moderator urging forum invasion on the other place.

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Christ, I was just about to post that myself.

Comment

There is something very fishy about the mental state of the people on that site.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'd be interested to know how the average member features on the autistic spectrum.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

This is pretty silly. Let's be clear: Jon is not encouraging a forum invasion.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  This is pretty silly. Let's be clear: Jon is not encouraging a forum invasion.
                  He's actually very specifically warned people here last night not to plan forum invasions from Apolyton.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      That's what makes it fun, man!
                      Amen, brother man.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Yay, for I say unto you, it is written in the Book of HARDMAN, that when the bastard abdicates his throne, the douche shall riseth up and claimeth it. Amen.
                        Brothers! Be not so quick to incite to violence! In trying times as these, it is wise to recall the wise words of our missing st. ottok, who did say, "War is bad event!!"
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You're all wrong! Follow the gourd!

Comment

He's not the messiah.

He's a very naughty boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              Well, I'm still allowed there, and while I don't have anything in particular against the site, I would like to be more involved in excitingly pointless internet drama. Is there some sort of message you'd like me to post there?

If so, hook me up with somebody else's e-mail address, or a fake one. I'm certainly not going to give Dale my actual contact info.
                              This is a very good point. Someone should post that there.

Comment

I had considered registering there, just so I could join in any interesting conversations that sprung up, but you know, that's a damn good point. To hell with that.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X