No announcement yet.

LASIK- thinking I made a big mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do not have anything nice to say about someone, do not say it. You remind me of my ex landlord, who had a fetish for hating the Jews until he died in car bombing on Christmas day, 2003. I went to his funeral but only to see if any angry Jews turned out.

Comment

I've never been able to understand why someone would risk something as vital as their vision on an elective procedure for which the long term sequellae are still unknown, especially at a time when eyeglasses are considered fashionable.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Eye glasses don't do squat for cataracts.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How much did this cost you, Dis?
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
            you'd make a good counselor

and I wish I had whiney tears. Hopefully I'll be able to cry in time. But actually it's normal tear ducts I want to get working. But that could take 6 months to a year- if at all. Anyways my vision isn't necessarily blurry, I can pass the eye test after all, but I'll check that link.

If your eyes are dry, then try to go to an optician and ask for the saline water used by people with soft lenses.

Just remember DON'T POINT THE CAN DIRECTLY TO THE EYE - put a drop on a fingertip and add to corners of eye.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
              If you do not have anything nice to say about someone, do not say it. You remind me of my ex landlord, who had a fetish for hating the Jews until he died in car bombing on Christmas day, 2003. I went to his funeral but only to see if any angry Jews turned out.
              See! That just didnt have the old Wiggie psychotic edge!
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

My GF had lasik a year ago, it was cloudy for her for a month or so, give it time to heal.
                be free

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini View Post
                  I've never been able to understand why someone would risk something as vital as their vision on an elective procedure for which the long term sequellae are still unknown, especially at a time when eyeglasses are considered fashionable.

lol not where I live. I'm one of the few people my age that wears them. I live in a very vain city where looking good is more important than substance.

Comment

I feel for you man.
                    Wish I could give some good advise.
                    Sorry.

Comment

If you killed yourself and were an eye donor, the recipient would be so pissed he got blurry ****. He'd go from happy to pissed in like a minute.

Comment

LASIK was one of the best things I've ever done. Soon you'll be very happy you did it!

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                          Eye glasses don't do squat for cataracts.
                          Neither does LASIK.

Comment

u know those weird numbers/letters in a box you have to type in order to register a new account to prove you aren't a bot? Those are really hard to see right now . They were a pain before. I think I had to try 4 times to register at the website listed above. And it took me 2 tries to get into steam.

Comment

I have a hard time with those and I have like 15/10 vision or some crap. I can see box scores on football games from incredible distances.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                                I have a hard time with those and I have like 15/10 vision or some crap. I can see box scores on football games from incredible distances.
                                Maybe you're black-white colorblind

Comment

Working...
                                X