• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASHER...

Now play nice...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The last food intake I have had was on Saturday at 8pm. Sunday I realized the card was missing but thought I'd find it back at my apartment on Monday. No luck, nothing, it was not in the lost and Found. I'm in a strange area. The cleaning lady is probably buying all sorts of Tamiflu right now on my debit. How can I track purchases on it? Maybe she was using it. Where do I enter the numbers to verify? Will google detect it if I type in the card numbers?

Comment

Well you should have reported it as lost as soon as you knew. If the bank can't stop the transactions after that then they have to foot the bill for them (over here anyway). Call now, if you haven't already. Then follow Asher's advice for spending money.

If you haven't reported the card lost yet and know the number then order take-out on-line.

Comment

It has been reported lost as of today. The bank said new one is on the way as of tomorrow, old ones deactivated. I still have internet access and can order take out, but it is unclear what I would do when the delivery man asked for cash. If I invited him inside for sex that would be completely inappro priate.

Comment

You look good right?

Go out, hit on fat chicks/etc, try to get them to pay for your 'food'.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Walk around the streets of Washington cursing at the top of your lungs, like the local street lady does. Probably before you die of hunger, some kind soul will take pity on you and buy you a cup of coffee.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

You do not need to put it in quotation marks, JM, I eat the same food you do. And begging women is especially out the question. They will throw me out of the high class clubs I frequent and shoot me. If I tried to invade the assier clubs, I wouldn't be able to make the cover charge.

Comment

Soup Kitchen
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Post your full name, home address, business address, SSN, bank, bank account numbers, secret questions and pin codes.

I'm sure one of us will be willing to wire ourselves some money and relay that to you.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I meant that you should have ordered the food before cancelling the card, and paid on-line, but that's no use any more. Can you not bum off your mates for a couple of days? Hell, set up a paypal account and I'll lend you a tenner.

Comment

Money for Brother Wiggy. Come on, boys!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          You do not need to put it in quotation marks, JM, I eat the same food you do. And begging women is especially out the question. They will throw me out of the high class clubs I frequent and shoot me. If I tried to invade the assier clubs, I wouldn't be able to make the cover charge.
                          If you B a Playa, maybes a bro could hook a bruther up?
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I just realized the problem with Paypal is I would not be able to retrieve the moneys, right? I can't access my savings account in my current location, and I am 20 miles from my home base and the few people who would lend me the money without asking for sex.

If I die this will seriously end up on CNN's homepage or at least one of the I-Reports and you all will be sorwry.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              I just realized the problem with Paypal is I would not be able to retrieve the moneys, right? I can't access my savings account in my current location, and I am 20 miles from my home base and the few people who would lend me the money without asking for sex.

If I die this will seriously end up on CNN's homepage or at least one of the I-Reports and you all will be sorwry.
                              If your butt 20 miles from home base, man, some soul that luvs ya like we luv ya oughtta be in their ride and bring you some dough...

Maybe even TCO, he aint but a couple 2-3 hours from ya
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

48 hours without food will not kill you.
                                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X