No announcement yet.

US Military Shows Phenomenal Judgment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer it if he'd never hired Caldera in the first place, but at least Obama's smart enough to let the press know he's outraged after a ****-up takes place.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake agrees Obama

OBAMA OBAMA
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If Drake agrees with Obama, then so do I. OBAMA!!!!!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Obama
          Attached Files
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Jesus christ! Superstar!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Attached Files
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Okay Drake, the last picture was completely unnecessary.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Obama doesn't shoot roses from his crotch?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I disagree. It was totally necessary.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Code:
                        ............................................________........................ 
                        ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.................. 
                        .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............ 
                        .........................,/...............................................”:,........ 
                        .....................,?......................................................\,..... 
                        .................../...........................................................,}.... 
                        ................./......................................................,:`^`..}.... 
                        .............../...................................................,:”........./..... 
                        ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../..... 
                        ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........ 
                        .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/........... 
                        ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}........... 
                        ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............ 
                        ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............. 
                        ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............... 
                        ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\................... 
                        .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__........... 
                        ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.... 
                        .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................ 
                        ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\....................... 
                        ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.. 
                        .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``....... 
                        ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\............... 
                        ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
                        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                          It doesn't emphasize Obama's endowment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            It doesn't emphasize Obama's endowment.
                            I'm not sure if that white spray around his crotch is necessarily water...

Besides, those two rose petals on either side of the stream going up his shirt look vaguely gonadal.
                            B♭3

Comment

I like the unicorn in the background .
                              http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                                I wonder if any of those on the ground really noticed it was Air Force One (the same plane anyway), that would really up the WTF factor a it,
                                "I TOLD you he was a Muslim!!!!!!1!"
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X