No announcement yet.

pruning bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest mistake when pruning bushes here was too not take off enough. Everything grows so damn fast that you can have a monster on your hand when you next look at it. At that point you have to do a lot of work and prune it back to almost nothing.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Okay, I'm pretty certain you're talking about shrubbery here, entendre notwithstanding. Still, reading the thread is kinda disturbing, like watching this ad.

B♭3

Comment

Yes, mildly disturbing. As a chagrined Ryan Stiles said last week on Two and a Half Men, "I'm new to the dating game and still have all my original pubic hair."
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I am really surprised that this thread hasn't attracted AC yet.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO View Post
            That's pretty much what we are down to. She doesn't really play there, but wants it to look nice around the house. If I cut off all the living growth, I'm worried it will die entirely. may already be at that point, really.
            You haven't mentioned the species. Most rose bushes, for example, are supossed to be cut back to the stump, or close to it.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
              That's because there's no innuendo in this thread.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                You haven't mentioned the species. Most rose bushes, for example, are supossed to be cut back to the stump, or close to it.
                It's really two bushes grown together intimately.

One holly and one something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
                  She has me on ignore. Oh, well...going to pet my ***** now.

Comment

Did you not read the extensive post I wrote about southern horticulture! Just cut em back. If we're talking about Richmond, the damn things will be back in a month or two anyway. I havent managed to kill off anything yet. Well maybe the plum trees, but those are trees not bushes. Even I know that much and I think the drought is what weakened them enough so that the termites killed em.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                    X