Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Go back and look.
    I tryed to have a conversation with you but it looked to me you were putting on a show to the other posters.
    I have looked at the posts. Again.

I was trying to have a conversation with you. You refused to respond with anything other than a fatuous request to confirm whether you were right or not about something that is still unclear.

When I did not give you an answer to that, but rather asked for your input on other points of the discussion, you then proceeded to call me a bully and threw invective in my direction.

I was not putting on a show. You were. Please don't project.
    B♭3

Comment

• Again, it's something we should be concerned about, but the level of panic that Sloww and Docfeelgood are promoting seems quite excessive to me.

I didn't. Which is why I'm not sure if I'm correct, but if you're claiming to want a reasonable discussion, all of my posts here have been of that sort.

Yet you haven't answered. Put up or shut up.

Not very friendly

Look in the mirror and convince yourself.

Comment

• You know, your "apology" earlier, and using the crutch of being "bipolar", with this recent spate of posts, clearly indicates to me that it was not issued in good faith.

My comment that the levels of panic that you and Sloww were suggesting seemed excessive was not casting asperisons on your character, but rather your actions and posts--which are fair game, and not ad hominem attacks.

As far as the second post goes, that was the first sign of frustration that I belied after your posts clearly were not proceeding along the lines of rational discourse. You still have not responded in kind, merely tossing out ad hominem attacks and making nonsensical statements.

In any case, being "friendly", a subjective term, is not the opposite of being a bully.

It is clear to me at this point, given the nature of your posts, that you are likely deliberately trolling me. I have nothing further to say to you.
        B♭3

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• nm
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• dapple
              "

Comment

Working...
              X