No announcement yet.

Senile already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even remember to make old jokes in Ming and rah's general direction anymore
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
      'Just death' it isn't. While the body and mind slowly and sometimes painfully grind to a halt the spirit tries to break free of the baggage of this world and...well that process is as far as I've gotten. However there was one huge sign post on my road the memory of which is great solace as I proceed to this new thing called death to which I have been close but to which I now believe to be distant. In the mean time I have slain great foes of baggage, smoking...several times , booze now and again, aloneness both spiritual and physical, and I have learned to make my own choices by not giving in to selfish desires which only seem worthy or exciting choices and so I have learned faithfulness...To a point, these things never stop being learned once started. There is always greater depth and though I have a long way to go I have no idea how far or to what end. I bring to my death two companions in whom I can depend and who will not fail me, one physical and spiritual and one truly Holy spirit to whom I am forever grateful for bothering to show me its love, once, that being my sign. So, though I wish to not leave my wife I know that the one in whom I put my faith will be worthy of it and that I will see her again in her time.

Anyway, buckle up boys and girlz, its going to be a wild ride.

Ming may have a different take.
      You couldn't just say yes or no?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

He probably forgot what he was talking about midway through writing it.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
          You sleepwalk? Creeeeeepy.

Used to all the time, but I haven't since the aforementioned incident.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Getting old isn't for sissies.
            ...but it beats the alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
              He probably forgot what he was talking about midway through writing it.
              Ha! He prolly doesn't even remember he wrote it.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
              X