No announcement yet.

Data Execution Prevention Bull****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I go and try Firefox and find out that it does not allow me to use certain websites, I will go back to Asher and say that I've proven him wrong - it did NOT fix everything.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Opera.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

FF -> IE tab

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          When I go and try Firefox and find out that it does not allow me to use certain websites, I will go back to Asher and say that I've proven him wrong - it did NOT fix everything.
          I don't understand the drama.

FF is free and a tiny download. In the time you took to post all this ****, you could've had it installed and tested it.

I didn't say it will fix everything, but if a website doesn't work with a browser that has 25% marketshare and rising -- in 2009 -- then it doesn't deserve your patronage.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            That's not the fault of Firefox. That's the fault of bad web programmers and especially of bad project managers.

If you don't like Firefox, use Opera, Chrome, or Safari. All of them are far more standards compliant than IE.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have installed and made Firefox my default browser. So far, the sites that I had problems with on Firefox a few years ago I'm able to freely use now. My earlier skepticism was unfounded. Knock on wood - we'll see if this is too good to last.

Plus, it seems to have gotten rid of the stupid DEP problem.

Comment

Am I GOD, or am I JESUS?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're St. Peter's alter ego.

Comment

Working...
                  X