No announcement yet.

"This Conversation Doen't Exist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Harman the subject of the wiretap, or was the person who called her the target? Was it indeed warrantless?

I don't think we know the answers to those questions.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The AIPAC officers were the subject of the wiretap.

Correction: suspected Israeli agents were the subject of the wiretap. The identity of these agents has not been released to the public. Nor have the transcripts.
      Last edited by chequita guevara; April 23, 2009, 13:34.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought that might be the case. Where is that confirmed? So the whole "OMG, they were spying on a Congresscritter! How dare they! Only little people get spied upon!" thing (Harman seems to have reacted that way, at the very least) is pretty funny. Harman wasn't the target.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Zkribb, the appearance of a quid pro quo was serious enough that Justice was pursuing a case and Porter Goss signed off an a FISA request. Gonzales quashed it.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian View Post
            I thought that might be the case. Where is that confirmed? So the whole "OMG, they were spying on a Congresscritter! How dare they! Only little people get spied upon!" thing (Harman seems to have reacted that way, at the very least) is pretty funny. Harman wasn't the target.
            I was under the impression that after the initial conversation with the AIPAC person was picked up, the Feds then began listening in on Harman as a target. So she may have been complaining about that.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

From the article, it appears it never went forward. If it did, no one mentioned it (or I missed it).

Comment

Working...
              X