Going to Canada, yay! Suggestions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Winston:
    The worst thing is: There is nothing that happen in the olympic stadium; NOTHING, NADA! We don't even have a baseball team (Montreal, Expo quit some years ago).

@Monk: If you plan to visit the Olympics stadium, (which is boring), at least at the same time go see the Biodome and the Jardin botanique de Montréal. (which are 2 min of walk from the Olympics stadium).

And don't be shy to send me a PM if you plan to go Quebec City; in my humble opinion; Quebec City is a beautiful city, different from Montreal. Quebec City is more European than Montreal. If you come by the end of September, the autumn is divinely pleasing by here.

see ya
    bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Calgary was the first Olympics to ever post a profit.

Just saying.
      I suppose you could claim that. Nearly 4 years after Los Angeles was the very first..

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
        I suppose you could claim that. Nearly 4 years after Los Angeles was the very first..
        Summer Olympics.
        Give me a break!

I'm talking about the real Olympics.

Look at me swim in a ****ing pool in 100 different permutations of THE SAME ****ING SPORT.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Anyway, the Montreal Olympics will always hold a special place in my mind. Being 9 at the time, that one and the Innsbruck games were the first I really remember. I must've watched everything there was to watch. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS View Post
            @Winston:
            The worst thing is: There is nothing that happen in the olympic stadium; NOTHING, NADA! We don't even have a baseball team (Montreal, Expo quit some years ago).
            Dude, MONSTER SPECTACULAR.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Hi all and thanks for your replies! I'll offer my apologies I wasn't around to actually participate in the thread, I found myself having to deal with other stuff all of a sudden.

The trip, at least the Montreal part, is all confirmed by now - the Toronto part still depends on other factors.

Special thanks to you ChrONoS - while I'm unable to take you up on your offer regarding Quebec the city, I'm sure I would have if only the logistics allowed it...

Oh, and sure it's a secret operation to secure Hans Ø. Technically I'm supposed to deny this, but that would be underestimating people's ability to put two and two together...

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                Going to Canada, yay! Suggestions wanted
                Take toilet paper...they don't use it there.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Oh, and sure it's a secret operation to secure Hans Ø. Technically I'm supposed to deny this, but that would be underestimating people's ability to put two and two together...
                  There are most likely plenty of guys named Hans who like leather in the Toronto area.

You may need to be a bit more specific.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                    Take toilet paper...they don't use it there.
                    So I have to accept they don't use toilet paper AND remember my French classes?

The second will still be more difficult than the first.

Failing everything else, I'll have Asher's good advice in mind. But I'm just wondering, why didn't he offer me a fight to the death in case I'm able to show up in Toronto? We could have settled Hans Ø right there.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      There are most likely plenty of guys named Hans who like leather in the Toronto area.

You may need to be a bit more specific.
                      I just made a search including Hans and Leather and Toronto to prove you wrong.

I'm afraid you were right.

Comment

See? Canadians are always right when it comes to topics that involve the name Hans.

Hands off our rocky, barren islands!

You're welcome to put your hands on Hans' rocky bottom though, so long as he is 18 years old and consents.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                          See? Canadians are always right when it comes to topics that involve the name Hans.

Hands off our rocky, barren islands!

You're welcome to put your hands on Hans' rocky bottom though, so long as he is 18 years old and consents.
                          In Denmark he only has to be 15. What a relief that could be for the many leather-clad Hanses on the island in question.

Comment

Aha! Now we see why you want the rock! You perverts want to set up a child sex emporium! No doubt the French and Greeks support you.

That's it! Now it's a war for the children!

We must not have Europervs handling Hanseses' bottoms on Hans Island!
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

My real name is Hans.

Comment

Real original.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X