No announcement yet.

Gay Anti-Gay ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd believe Queue if it was "2 Million for Nookie". Then it's be 2M4N. That's pretty gay.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
      Actually, at this point, I'm convinced that this group is either a very elaborate prank, or a performance art piece.

1. The group, National Organization for Marriage, is abbreviated NOM. (nom nom nom...)
      2. The outtakes are laughably bad.
      3. In this particular ad, they use the phrase "rainbow coalition".
      4. They're setting up an internet initiative called "2 Million For Marriage", meant to be abbreviated 2M4M.
      5. They neglected to register it, so a gay rights organization bought 2M4M.org It's uncertain whether they'll turn it into a personals site.
      Someone grew a brain.

Comment

But the original ad does make good points.

There was a case of a student in Michigan who's training to be a therapist who was expelled from school because she wouldn't personally counsel same-sex couples. So it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          But the original ad does make good points.

There was a case of a student in Michigan who's training to be a therapist who was expelled from school because she wouldn't personally counsel same-sex couples. So it happens.
          Sounds like she needs counselling.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Same sex couples shouldn't be having marital difficulties they should be flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
              Someone grew a brain.
              Well, it was the combination of that and the "teabagging" craze sweeping the loony audience of the Fox News-watching part of the nation.

The ones that are supposedly blissfully ignorant of what "teabagging" means.
              B♭3

Comment

Don't forget it's being run by a Dick Armey.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  Then it's be 2M4N. That's pretty gay.
                  Ummm... M4M is a well-established shorthand in gay personal ads... can't get any more gay than what they picked.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well I'm sorry but I don't read gay personal ads.

Comment

What, you just flip through for the pictures?
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
                        Sodomy is an ABOMINATION in the eyes of God.
                        Where specifically does it say in the Bible "Thou shalt not stick thy wee-wee into another person's pooper"?

Its not in there, is it? You've got to interpret it a specific, biased way to get that.
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                          What, you just flip through for the pictures?
                          No, the articles! JUST the articles, damnit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                            Well I'm sorry but I don't read gay personal ads.
                            Neither do I, out of habit. But surely you've been to Craigslist once or twice?
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Thue View Post
                              Bible

argh, who changed the colours!!!???!!!!
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                                Where specifically does it say in the Bible "Thou shalt not stick thy wee-wee into another person's pooper"?

Its not in there, is it? You've got to interpret it a specific, biased way to get that.

Or
                                “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Seems pretty unambiguous. If you accept arbitrary rules just because they are in the bible then there are long lists of other ridiculous rules you have to accept as well, obviously.
                                http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Working...
                                X