No announcement yet.

Should I Get Transitions Lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have photo-sensitive lenses which darkened when I went into sunlight and lightened with I entered dark places. The transition was nowhere quick enough.
    I'd walk into a movie theater and stand there blind for several moments. God help me if I drove into a tunnel.

Comment

Transitions lenses make you look like a D-bag -- they never get actually completely clear or dark enough. They're constantly in some state of useless inbetweenness. Plus, how many frames look good both as sunglasses and normal glasses, even the frames the dude in the commercial is wearing look stupid as shades.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
        I used to have photo-sensitive lenses which darkened when I went into sunlight and lightened with I entered dark places. The transition was nowhere quick enough.
        I'd walk into a movie theater and stand there blind for several moments. God help me if I drove into a tunnel.
        Very true. But I like having all-in-one glasses instead of sunglasses and reading glasses.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Do not be a fool, German; windshields block UV light. If you drive a convertible you are a d-bag regardless of whether you have Transitions on.

Your quote would indicate that the j00s, not Egyptians, are extroverts and/or gay.
          Wrong; the Jews let the Egyptians out, and they obliged. It could be said that the Jews are also extroverts but there are so many secretive Jewish organizations that such a proposition would not get past even the least Jewish of thesis advisers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            ... If you drive a convertible you are a d-bag regardless of whether you have Transitions on. ...
            Hey, John Wayne drove a convertible.

Last edited by Supr49er; April 10, 2009, 16:16. Reason: Found Photo
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

That is a picture of a convertible, not of John Wayne in a convertible.

By your logic, I am the captain of the star ship Enterprise

Comment

Actually, it was his. It's in the Auto Museum in Reno.

Comment

Now you've succeeded in linking me to the Google Images homepage. I'm not sure how many cards are in your deck son but let's start playing in the big leagues.

Comment

Click on Celebrity Autos
                    Then Click on John Wayne

Comment

That only shows that he owned it, not that he drove it. FAIL.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mad Monk

Why is everyone else so ****ing stupid around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          By your logic, I am the captain of the star ship Enterprise
                          Apolyton may be life, Jim, but not as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                          X