• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nugog View Post
    No - not like the smiley.

Something with a bit more shimmer.

< Like this?

From the salacot looking down through the table to the coconuts swimming below.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post

From the salacot looking down through the table to the coconuts swimming below.
      Nice!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Shame the pool isn't deeper - then you could do "bombs" from up there once you had finished drinking moderatly.

That's in the works. Its deep nuf on the land side, you just don't want to miss.

I'm going to have a lockable hatch built into the floor over the deep end with an optional ladder down.

Comment

The hatch will go right where the chair is.

Comment

< Like this?
            I was thinking more like this:
            Attached Files
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Up above this is the table...

Comment

I was thinking more like this:
                Ugg, is that the home of a vampire? The advantage of that is if someone splatters themself while jumping from above the blood won't show.

I snapped this while driving by the hardware. Tiles...

That's it!

Comment

I'm thinking maybe the sand-colored tiles. See the car's mirror? To our left of it is a dark gray tile, and then the sand-colored tile. That one!

What does the rest of the Polyverse think?

Comment

Got a bunch of family guys living here while Zkrib's is building so don't mind the laundry.
                    This is precisely why I'm building a laundryroom! When pesky photographers show up unexpectedly, they won't be snapping pics of my undies flapping gloriously in the breeze.

Comment

It's more of a plunge pool so I would stick with light airy colors, and sadly blue is the color of choice. However, I would go with glass tiles. Ala:

Or, I would go with something more local.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                        This is precisely why I'm building a laundryroom! When pesky photographers show up unexpectedly, they won't be snapping pics of my undies flapping gloriously in the breeze.

Eh,

So we have one vote for the sand color tile.

I'd say something close to Japher's suggestion would be from the left side of the tile pic, second row down, tile #3. Agree Japher?

Comment

I always wanted a pink pool shaped like a giant vagina... with two hot tubs as the titties.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So... pictures?

Comment

Lancer's pictures are on weplayciv.com now ... or were you asking for Sava's?

Comment

Ahh, yes, the panda pumper site... Where you can get perma banned not because you did anything wrong or broke any rule but simply because Solver thinks you might possibly do something wrong some where in the future. When you point out to Dale that Solver is engaging in some loony thought police stuff he says "yeah but he's my partner and I don't want to upset him".

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not interested in posting at a forum with such people in charge and it's perfectly obvious why their forum is a ghost town which hardly ever gets a post.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X