Electric Rickshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I can see onodera now. Kicks it back, inadvertently, into a wheelie, spins around a few times, slams it down forward and does a front wheelie, careening wildly through Red Square on his head and backwards.
    Actually, now that I've read the article, I don't like it. It is electric and will have to use a separate lane.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
      Actually, now that I've read the article, I don't like it. It is electric and will have to use a separate lane.
      It won't have to use a separate lane. They were just being stupid to try to relate it to an experience that normal Americans have -- i.e., mostly highway driving.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

GM
        We should stop bailing out the ****ers before it's too late and they actually produce this ****!

Comment

Wait! Let me have one first for quick runs to Garcia, I can charge it with the solar tweedle.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I thought this was pretty good:

Your emasculation on wheels has arrived.

Oh yeah, this will save the American auto industry.

GM and Segway announced they have joined forces, clearly in the hopes of creating the most depressing looking mode of transportation of the modern era.

Powered by rechargable batteries, this spawn of a drunken hookup between a gyroscope and a Bugaboo is the anti-SUV. Light, affordable, slow moving (it tops out at 35mph), it's meant for ambling around urban spaces, taking you all those places I guess feet and public transportation can't.

I don't mean to sound harsh.

I believe in renewable resources and clean energy. But trust me, your lady is not going to hop in that and go back to your place in Williamsburg and sex you up.

The PUMA: Don't spill your chai, *******!

The PUMA: Answering the question: Can I look cool at 35mph? With a resounding no.

The PUMA: Clean. Green. And yet we laugh at it.

The PUMA: It only looks Special Needs.

The PUMA: It has two seats. For you and your imaginary girlfriend.

The PUMA: Coming soon to the underside of the BX20 bus.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Well, it DOES look cooler than a Segway. That's not much, but it's something. Sort of like a wheelchair for badly coordinated CP people who need a shield for when they slam into stuff.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Segways sell for around $5000. This might cost double that. Result: another GM loser.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The one shown on the news clip was quoted around 6 grand. Same result
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                    And the Tata's aren't?
                    Not on Indian roads with Indian traffic.

Comment

OK, aneeshm. Would you rather have a Tata Nano or a Segway electric rickshaw? Let's pretend that they are the same price.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                      X