X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Rickshaw

Weird.

GM, Segway team up on 200-mpg 2-seater

They probably will try to sell these for thousands of dollars, while Tata is selling full-blown cars for $2k.
    Attached Files
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

That's a disaster waiting to happen.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It doesn't seem any worse than a motorcycle. At least it looks like it has a roll bar. But I do agree that it's a diaster waiting to happen.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I quite like it, actually.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

For some reason, I find it hard to picture the streets of Moscow jammed with these, onodera.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Probably you just can't imagine those things handling well for a drunk, Sloww.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I can see onodera now. Kicks it back, inadvertently, into a wheelie, spins around a few times, slams it down forward and does a front wheelie, careening wildly through Red Square on his head and backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                That's a disaster waiting to happen.
                And the Tata's aren't?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I can see onodera now. Kicks it back, inadvertently, into a wheelie, spins around a few times, slams it down forward and does a front wheelie, careening wildly through Red Square on his head and backwards.
                  Exciting! I await the first electric rickshaw movie chase scene.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This thing will never sell. It doesn't have a cup-holder.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                      And the Tata's aren't?
                      At least the name "Ta-ta" is vaguely sexual. That could have selling power.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I fondly remember Tuk Tuks in Thailand.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I doubt the Tata will sell very well outside of the third world which has very high auto tarriffs. The second hand market is just to strong with much, much better cars selling for a similar price.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

That looks almost as stupid as a Segway.

Comment

Working...
                              X