Iraqi "Truce" Breaking Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
    Things only appear to be good. The rifts between the Shia, the Sunni Arabs and the Sunni Kurds have only been papered over.
    Yep.

It still remains to be seen whether these groups can form a unified country or whether they'll rip the place apart in a massive civil war.
    Remove the US troops and find out.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Remove the US troops and find out.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

As with Afghanistan, you will be there a very long time.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

And as with Afghanistan, we will install democracy in the heart of darkness. Because we are the bringers of freedom.
          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
              And as with Afghanistan, we will install democracy in the heart of darkness. Because we are the bringers of freedom.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X