I have joined the navy again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have joined the navy again

Well in light of my recent problems, I've come to realize that I was much happier in the navy working amongst only men. I can't work with females, as I have this annoying attraction to them. I never had to worry about being attracted to men. It's safe to say I was at the peak of my life when I was in the navy. I'm happiest when working amongst a bunch of sweaty, dirty men.

Anyways I'm being sent to the USS George Washington. It's a nice ship. And I like the number 73 (my birth date). I will be heading out in 2 weeks.

It's been nice knowing you all, but I will be deploying soon. So I'm not sure how much internet access I will have. Though I think ships now days do have internet access. I'm not sure. Back in my day we had none. So I'll try to stay in touch.

Time to go back to my wild days. I'm so excited.

"Back in my day"

Well, of course they didn't have Internet aboard 'the Monitor'.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

April Fools?
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
        April Fools?
        no april fools. but I did get a 48" pizza the other night. It was delicious.

Comment

Ok then, Congratulations?
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Blah

Comment

I hope you got a good signing bonus
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

$63 dollars, tax free.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Good luck to you. I think it's the way to go. Retire from the Navy. Wait out all this unemployment.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I doubt you'll find the navy fits your old carefree days of youth. You lost that when you stopped being young.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Right. Now he can sit and laugh his ass of at the antics of the young.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a joke people. There are women on carriers now.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                          It's a joke people. There are women on carriers now.

ACK!
                          You're right, that is a joke.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't believe Dis. He's too old and flabby to go back to the military.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                              I don't believe Dis. He's too old and flabby to go back to the military.
                              haha ya right. I've been going to the gym for the past 4 months. I've lost 10 pounds. I'm a lean, mean lovin' machine. I'd have lost more weight, but the rest was compensated for in terms of muscle.

In fact, I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life. Though my cardio was better when I was 18 I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X