Three cheers for morons with unsecured wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Although your reasoning is specious, it does actually get the right answer when it comes to bandwidth...
    I'm just that damn good sometimes.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      Why not? I call people whatever I want.
      Some stupid stuck up ***** of a mod didn't like me calling someone retarded when he was acting really stupid. Going to be fun ignoring him in the future.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Except some of the things he said were true. And it's a game. Lighten up.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          My laptop attempts to access every network in range as soon as I turn it on. It's...embarrassing.
          Your laptop is a wh0re!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That was his point, which he achieved with considerably more subtly.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's PH

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
              X