No announcement yet.

A question only Imran can answer correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beeffeeistan? Sounds like a fast-food hamburger joint.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

West-Bangladesh
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Erm, Pakistan? Not really too much to interpret...but where are you getting these long a's from?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's how its said in the US. Not that the Pakistanis are all that blameless, they call America "Um-ree-ka"
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            but where are you getting these long a's from?
            Cricket commentators.

Comment

where are you getting these long a's from?
              I was trying to come up with a spelling for our "ack" vowel. I guess I shouldda asked Tuberski. P'ack-i-stack'n.

In pronouncing foreign names, we Americans are just plain silly. We pronounce "Deutschland" as "Germany."

Comment

(pack-uh-stan)
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                  I was trying to come up with a spelling for our "ack" vowel. I guess I shouldda asked Tuberski. P'ack-i-stack'n.
                  You know the Northern English have the same pronunciation too? Southerners would pronounce the latter a much longer. Inconsistent bastards
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It's said the way Babu Bhatt says it in the Seinfeld episode "The Cafe."
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Puck-ee-STUN is the answer. :P
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X