X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass centimeter Metric stuff for the people
    Blah

Comment

Yeah, US would really need a lot of mass graves if they switched to the metric system.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        How this **** gets on AM radio I will never understand.
        You've never been to this part of the country, have you?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It is of a bunch of raving loons claiming FEMA is building "death camps" and that the expansion of VA cemeteries is just a cover up for Obama's secret plot to start killing all the right wingers.
          Well in fairness, this particular loon believes "they" will kill off basically everyone but the "elite" (whoever that's supposed to be), whether right-wing or left-wing, and he hated on Bush even more than Obama. So it's not a liberal or conservative thing, just a paranoia-backed-by-complete-and-utter lack-of-evidence-thing.

How this **** gets on AM radio I will never understand.
          I thought he was just on shortwave with the rest of the loons... at least I hope it's not on AM
          Last edited by Darius871; March 30, 2009, 14:49.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

The video clip says the Alex Jones' show which google says is a nationally syndicated talk radio show. http://www.infowars.com/
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X