X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Graves? in Houston?

I need some tin foil

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post

Now what did I tell you about laying off the Alex Jones koolaid?

Edit: After reading I might add that there's a huge "so f***ing what?" factor here. Why is it surprising to some people that there would be contingency plans in place just in case a terrorist attack, natural disaster, and/or epidemic happens to cause enough casualties to require large & well-sealed graves so that piles of rotting corpses don't cause a public health hazard? If anything, I'd be shocked if DHS was not planning ahead in that way, particularly after Katrina.

Mass graves =
    Last edited by Darius871; March 29, 2009, 20:45.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

That site is awesome.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If by awesome you mean incredibly hilarious, agreed. Sometimes I seriously wonder if his site, show, and movies are all pieces of a brilliant parody, like the Onion but more subtle.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Now what did I tell you about laying off the Alex Jones koolaid?
          It makes for a good laugh and I sure do need some humor in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            I don't know why the right wing is so nutty but the truth is the VA is running out of space in National Cemeteries for years. It's gotten so bad that here there literally isn't any space in our local VA cemetery (Fort Roscran's National Cemetery) unless you are O-6 or higher. Every other vet who croaks has to be shipped at least 100 miles north to Riverside. It's a joke given how many elderly vets we have in this town. It seems the VA has finally gotten off their asses and are expanding VA cemeteries around the country. To do this they bury those concrete or hard plastic vaults to lay out the cemetery years ahead of time so that way when a vet does die all they have to do is dig down to the top of the vault, open the lid, and put the coffin in.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the money for this came from the Stimulus Bill because 1) the VA has been begging for the money to do this for years 2) it's pretty expensive to set up or expand a large cemetery and 3) it's actually a lot of work for a lot of people to preconstruct a cemetery. Think about it. Someone has to make the concrete and steel for those vaults, someone has to actually construct the vaults, a surveyor has to survey the site which will become the cemetery, then you have to hire work teams to build the roads, to dig the holes, put the vaults in the holes, cover them back up again, plant trees and flowers, etc... Oh, and of course someone has to put in the sprinkler system for all the landscaping (with all those parts) and then you have to hire landscapers to mow the lawns & trim the trees. This actually creates a lot of new work and it is stuff the VA really needs.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, the V.A. isn't running out of space; unless you mean Arlington, to be specific.
              Although grim, the truth is, more cemetaries can always be built.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've seen tons of articles over the years that lots of VA cemeteries are running out of space. I'm glad they're finally coughing up the cash so that our vets can actually get a plot near their friends and families when the time comes.

Comment

Which does nothing to dismiss my point; which is, more cemetaries can be built. Dallas has one, and it's not full. How many would Arizona hold? It's not doing much else.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

They are building cemeteries. That's what this is all about, my oh so special Texan friend.

Comment

Well, so what? That stuff happens. Even Restland will reach capacity. I guess I miss the point.

Comment

Go back to the OP and watch the video in the link. It is of a bunch of raving loons claiming FEMA is building "death camps" and that the expansion of VA cemeteries is just a cover up for Obama's secret plot to start killing all the right wingers. They're so painfully stupid it is hilarious. How this **** gets on AM radio I will never understand.

Comment

Mass graves, Texas is a forward thinking state afterall.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I should have read it. NOW, I understand. How damn dumb.

Comment

I thought this thread would explain how they dispose of all those retarded people they execute. I guess they just sell them to Taco Bell after all...
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X