Ask MOBIUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask MOBIUS

Clearly as most posters on Poly are either uninteresting or aggravatingly stupid, unfortunately they are unable to take advantage of KH's pearls* of wisdom. Which I think is such a shame...

I, OTOH, am not so picky in my dealings with the scum of this forum and, due to this huge niche in the advice-giving market - offer my services!

Besides, with me you have the added advantage that I am always right when it truly matters.

*Either in necklace form, or not, apparently.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

You're high
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What will it take to get you to leave this site and never come back? Be honest; this is important.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, he's a flaming moron.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

at Mobius having to start his own advice thread

When you're as awesome as I am other people start them for you.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Just b/c you've got GP *****-whipped doesn't make you awesome.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              Just b/c you've got GP *****-whipped doesn't make you awesome.

I remember Theben, before he gott took to task by KH and Mobius, since then, he aint been the same....

Thats what I will be saying, if you keep insitaing they are wrong, shhhhh...they may just go away.....maybe.....
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Which country is worse: USA or Israel?

Maybe you should ask, wich country is Kosher?
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                  I remember Theben, before he gott took to task by KH and Mobius, since then, he aint been the same....

Thats what I will be saying, if you keep insitaing they are wrong, shhhhh...they may just go away.....maybe.....
                  Clearly you need more vicodin.
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Who is better informed: Patroklos or Naked Gents Rut?

Comment

It depends on the subject.

Comment

I have a question! Choose me! Choose me!!

How long...until you extract your head from your ass? Has any projection of completion been inferred?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                          It depends on the subject.
                          You're not mobius

FAKE!

Comment

+1
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I have a question! Choose me! Choose me!!

How long...until you extract your head from your ass? Has any projection of completion been inferred?
                              Sorry, Sloww - that is one of the cases of siamese twins where the surgeons can't separate them
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X