AV gear photos thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good catch.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I've often thought a projector was better than getting a large TV. But the warming up times scares me. (plus the heat generated, good for winter times I guess, not good for singapore). How long does it take until it's fully on DanS?
      be free

Comment

About 45 seconds. The heat's no big deal. The only thing with regard to the heat that has the potential to annoy is the fan, but this projector is fairly silent. I've had some older projectors that were loud.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
        X