Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are banning pizzarias outside Italy racism against italians ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, from what I've read the Byzantine custom is to put the Emperor's eyeballs out when you depose him.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

italy bans kebabs and foreign food from cities

the tomato comes from peru and spaghetti was probably a gift from china.
      well this is certainly a neutral way to start a news article

Comment

Does the media have a responsibility to print racist or ignorant ideas in an equal light with others?

Not (necessarily) a rhetorical question.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          Does the media have a responsibility to print racist or ignorant ideas in an equal light with others?

Not (necessarily) a rhetorical question.
          What are racist and ignorant ideas? Who gets to define them?

Which was not really my point. My point was that that the claim that spaghetti is now Chinese because of noodles is New History at it's worst. As history gets rewritten to suit the needs of multiculturalism, historical accuracy is re-thought. Facts cease to exist. As a result, history as it is being taught in public educational facilities has become useless and thus, worthless.

It's a bold and bald lie put on front of the story to get people who don't know any better to re-educate themselves: Something characteristically Italian isn't Italian after all, but Chinese! lol teh dumb hypokriz!!! and what do you know; it works:

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          Are they going to ban pasta as well? After all it was invented in China.
          So, yeah. They print out a made-up "why this is stupid"-argument and then mask it as a fact, then put it on the start of the news piece. This is a neutral article?

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so.
          Last edited by RGBVideo; February 22, 2009, 12:20.

Comment

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so.

Comment

Working...
            X