No announcement yet.

Astrology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aries. I would think a strategy game site would attract a lot of the fire sign people (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarias). That is, if there were anything to that stuff.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Unorthodox, did you just admit you scammed people at this and may not believe in astrology? Then added an attachment that advertised astrology service. How does including that ad jibe with question #1?
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Actually, astrological constellations have no relation to real ones anymore. When I was born, Sun was in Scorpio, but my astrological sign is Sagittarius.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

To the true believer, serious astrologer-type, you are what you were born as, a Scorpio, onodera. For the rest of us you can be any sign you please as long as you don't invade Georgia again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer View Post
            Unorthodox, did you just admit you scammed people at this and may not believe in astrology? Then added an attachment that advertised astrology service. How does including that ad jibe with question #1?
            Yep, I did (past tense) scam people, and no I don't believe Astrology can tell you what to avoid tomorrow, or 'beware of difficult situation'. But, at least there is a system to it, unlike other means of scamming people. (care to let me read your palm?) I do think that, more often than not, a proper reading of the general personalities is fairly accurate.

Unfortunately, that proper reading typically costs $. A couple years back, I offered folks free readings based off this link's charts on another site. If that site wasn't a virus infected plague-land now, I'ld link to that. I'm awful rusty, and there's far too much traffic here for me to even think of being capable of keeping up with such an offer here.

I copied and pasted my profile that happened to have a link to a pay service. I'm lazy and I suck, so what? If people want to invest their money in this, hey, what do I care? I'ld never presume to tell others what they should believe. Astrology, collection plate...eh, whatever you want.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I was born during a solar eclipse that turned the sky blood red.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                Actually, astrological constellations have no relation to real ones anymore. When I was born, Sun was in Scorpio, but my astrological sign is Sagittarius.
                Date and time? As I said, allowances for cusp babies.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

In other News In Chinese Astrology i am A Metal c_ock
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx View Post
                    Date and time? As I said, allowances for cusp babies.
                    December 12th.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Being born on a cusp.

Leo/Virgo cusp.

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx View Post
                        The one before Cancer is Gemini. Which I am. You got a problem with Gemini?
                        He was saying women have a problem with it. I am also a Gemini and although it was never given as a reason I can confirm ample difficulties with women
                        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

im cancer too. if they beleive the crap, i guess they wont think ur the wild type. which is why they dont like it?

just pitch the whole "im a sensitive family man guy wh owont desert you" angle and cater to that audience then.
                          :-p

Comment

Yes! I'm winning!
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                              December 12th.
                              Oh, I get it.
                              You're talking Sidereal Astrology. Which, doesn't align perfectly with the sun, either, btw. (despite what it's proponents like to claim)

Frankly, the sun was in neither constellation, proper, on your birth, it was in Ophiuchus. Which isn't a sign, which is why no system ever lines up perfect.
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                                He was saying women have a problem with it. I am also a Gemini and although it was never given as a reason I can confirm ample difficulties with women
                                yeah, Gemini have this playboy reputation...

I don't know. I married a Gemini as well. (so technically there's 4 of us?).
                                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                                X