Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chimps, Obama, the economy, and the New York Post!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis View Post
    really? linky

Read it on CNN.com yesterday. Their chimp story has since been changed to make no mention of the hand removal aspect. The original read something along the lines of:

"Police report that the woman had grave and life-altering injuries. Neighbors said that the chimp bitten off both of her hands 'He was eating them, it was awful', said Bystander McBlabberpus".

Yes, I agree "Humans still stupid" would be a wonderful title for the story.
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini View Post
      Read it on CNN.com yesterday. Their chimp story has since been changed to make no mention of the hand removal aspect. The original read something along the lines of:

"Police report that the woman had grave and life-altering injuries. Neighbors said that the chimp bitten off both of her hands 'He was eating them, it was awful', said Bystander McBlabberpus".

Yes, I agree "Humans still stupid" would be a wonderful title for the story.
      found it on drudge. pretty nasty stuff. But really having a chimp doesn't seem that bad. The chimp seemed pretty good up till now. I didn't find the part where she gave the chimp xanax. That seems like the obvious problem, and maybe the lyme disease thing.

Comment

A few years ago a pet chimp in California attacked his owners, also with gruesome results.
        They seem to have the potential to be dangerous pets.

And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
          They seem to have the potential to be dangerous pets.
          duh
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

probably not as dangerous as pit bulls. Yet those are still legal for some reason.

Comment

Yeah - pit bulls or rotweillers are seriously questionable pets to have for, say, families with small/young children.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                When will people learn that referencing current events alone is not enough to make a joke funny.
                Exactly, you need to reference things from the '80s to be funny. Remember Full House? What was that about? How is a show with Bob Saget living with underage girls and two homosexuals a family comedy?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                  probably not as dangerous as pit bulls. Yet those are still legal for some reason.
                  My favourite is the guy who kept an alligator in his house, but it grew too big, so he had to move house and leave his old house to the alligator. Apparently he fed it by chucking huge slabs of meat through one of the windows.

Or maybe it was a tiger. It was some ridiculously huge carnivore.

Why is it that people in America think it is appropriate to keep things like Anacondas as pets?
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    Alright, listen up everyone!

I am not the czar of thread creation here on Apolyton so I'm not soley responsbile for creating a thread for every news item or every conceivable topic.

While you were out getting hickies we voted you into the position of thread czar. That will teach you.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Exactly, you need to reference things from the '80s to be funny. Remember Full House? What was that about? How is a show with Bob Saget living with underage girls and two homosexuals a family comedy?
                      And now you know Family Guy's secret to success.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        While you were out getting hickies we voted you into the position of thread czar. That will teach you.
                        Well next time I'm out getting a hickie, vote me out of this czar position.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          When will people learn that referencing current events alone is not enough to make a joke funny.
                          So I take it you hate Family Guy then?
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            Yeah - pit bulls or rotweillers are seriously questionable pets to have for, say, families with small/young children.
                            Pit bulls are banned as new pets here.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You see guys? Canada really is more civilized than United States.

Comment

don't they still club seals?

Comment

Working...
                                X