Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not ordering Domino's pizza anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm not going to go through that much effort to eat a dolled up piece of **** pizza. I'll just make my own, thanks.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

wuss
      Unbelievable!

Comment

I make my own Chicago stuffed pizzas. Yum.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I ordered a Papa John's pizza last night. In reality I was too lazy to go to the store to buy a 2 liter of coke, but I did manage to eat most of the pizza without becoming too ill.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

My brother has been the Dean of the Ave Maria Law School for the past 2 years and will continue to be the Dean when they move to Naples, Florida.

Believe me the school isn't quite the way it has been described here. Also, it is a 100% privately funded school. If people want to pay to go to a school that is in line with their belief system and pay for it themselves what's the problem.

I'm not a muslim but I would consider it foolish to boycott a company who's ex-owner for more than 10 years opened up a private muslim school that didn't coincide 100% with my belief system.

Comment

lol at op. I never knew this, but don't care.

Dominos
              Papa jahns
              Pizza hut

So given the choice. Papa Johns is #1 choice, followed by pizza hut, then dominos. Only a sick mind would think dominos is good pizza. And what does dominos have to do with pizza anyways?

anyone remember avoid the noid commercials though?

Comment

Papa John's is the worst pizza I've ever had the misfortune to eat.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

None of the Pizza places that deliver are really any good. The best places are the small family run pizzerias which usually sell pizza by the slice. They're awesome.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

My method is to only buy pizza from places that have a faintly racist caricature of a moustachioed cartoon Italian man on the box. 100% success so far.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                      Papa John's is the worst pizza I've ever had the misfortune to eat.
                      You think Papa John's is worse than Domino's??

I like Papa John's better than Domino's.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I am incapable of telling the difference between Papa John's, Domino's, and Pizza Hut. They all taste like cheese and tomato **** to me.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

you have a problem with tomatoes?

I think we need to step outside. Tomatoes are the food of the gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon View Post
                            My method is to only buy pizza from places that have a faintly racist caricature of a moustachioed cartoon Italian man on the box. 100% success so far.
                            Little Caesar's is terrible. But their Italian is clean shaven, so your rule holds.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

lol

And I've never had luck with local pizza joints. Most of those places are like local chinese joints. They are just some family trying to run their own business. The only way they can compete is to sell stuff cheaper than the competitors. That means they have to use the cheapest ingredients, and make the food fast. Trust me, papa johns is superior than these places. Those places on the corner are for people who can't afford papa johns, or pizza hut (and those places are friggin' expensive now!)

Comment

dp
                                Last edited by Dis; February 14, 2009, 00:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X