Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was That Ignorant ***** in California Discussed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was That Ignorant ***** in California Discussed?

Admittedly, I've been out of circulation. I didn't look for it. If I have to look for it, it wasn't discussed nearly enough, nor was it plain enough.

So the hag has 14 children. Her big game plan is to do food stamps and student loans and whatever else, but she's not living off the state of California. Alrighty then.
    This is the woman whos childhood was dysfuctional, but she's going to make everything all better.

I'm not saying California is ****ed up in general observation. I'm saying that all the children this braindead ***** has given birth to should be collected and her tubes tied in so many knots so as to never be unraveled.

Let me say again, maybe I missed it. But when a swimmer is losing endorsements over a picture of himself and a bong, at the same time professional baseball is falling apart, and here's this ignorant *****, well boys, I need help understanding WTF.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'm pretty sure we did discuss Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, you mean someone else...
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This one.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Your sense of humor is missing .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Her doctors need to be charged.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Her fertility clinic doctors need to be disbarred. Planting multiple feotuses in a woman who already had 6 children and no visible means of support is unacceptably irresponsible.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Gee... what a surprise, the state and federal goverments set up programs that people can abuse and people abuse them. WHAT A SHOCK. And then we get angry with the people who are just following the rules for their own self gain. Maybe we should be focusing on the programs that invite this type of response. Maybe we should be changing these programs, putting better safe guards in place... creating programs that help and direct people to get back on their feet and off the goverment gravy train.

Yes... what this lady is doing is shameful, and those helping her should be blamed as well.
              And that includes the governments that set up these programs in the first place.
              We should be more angry that the system works that way, not that somebody actually tries to take advantage of it.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ya women are lucky, they can have children easy. I want children, but can have none. But then again, I don't have to go through the pain of childbirth. So I guess it evens out in the end.

Comment

I don't know what women ***** about. Most of them get an epidural.

Now, women 50+ years ago...they had it rough.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You can't make octuplets without breaking eggs.

Comment

Welcome back Sloww!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                        ya women are lucky, they can have children easy.
                        This is not true for all women. There are some women out there wishing they could have just one child. It is painful for these women to see someone like this lady who has 14 kids that she can't even take care of. I myself would happily take one of them off of her hands
                        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Not that I read such things, but apparently there's been a lively discussion on some of the feminist blogs about this woman for a while, not all of them completely approving.
                          B♭3

Comment

Really, people just need to use their heads more.

The government shouldn't have to hold your hand on the proper use of their programs.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

She's clearly mentally ill. I'm really not sure why people are getting up in arms about one mentally ill woman.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X