Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revolution in Kuwait. Legitimate? Legal? Justifiable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are actually aware of that. That won't change as long as the US Government and economy need the oil more than they value the lives of the people in those places.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
      We're already on the wrong side. Gulf War I, supported a monarchy against a secular republic, remember?
      Republic?

Comment

Dictatorships are still republics, Kuci. Republics aren't inherently democratic.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Whatever, your version of GWI is still silly.

It's not that we were on the wrong side. Both sides sucked. Feel free to argue we shouldn't have intervened, but "wrong side" seems to imply we should have backed the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Both sides can be wrong.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If that's what you meant, fine, but it wasn't clear.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I think the British should overthrow their queen. Little head chopping and then they will be free instead of ruled by blood.

Comment

Working...
                X