No announcement yet.

Apologies for my oft-misunderstood humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize for Troll's incessant apologizing.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Apology for insensitivity accepted. Never thought you personally were racist. Can we carry on now?
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
        Years ago, I got in trouble, here goes, I am part Canadian by the way, I posted a joke that went something along the lines of two kinds of females in canada, whores and hockey players. The joke was told by an employee to his boss in say state of Michigan. The boss gets pissed and says "My wife is from Canada" to which the embarrassed employyee asks "Which team does she play for, SIR?

Canadian jokes.

A Canadian bloke is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Randy stops him and asks, "Hey Dave! Whatcha got that case of beer for?"

"Well, I got it for my wife, you see?" answers Dave.

"Wow," exclaims Randy, "Great trade."
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
        X