Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm retiring the turban . Let's pick a new avatar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Q Classic with the key idea. I just played around with it while watching Burn Notice.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ah, another show my roommate watches while I'm busy posting on Polyton studying and reading my law books in the background.

I've never actually watched an episode but the main narrator's voice is really annoying. All the voiceovers about the tradecraft are done in a very supercilious fashion.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Aw come on, it's a great show. It's like MacGyver but violent.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It could very well be. I'm just saying I have never actually sat down to watch it, so all I have to go on is the voices. And the main character's voice makes my sh!t hang sideways.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Oh, nice image.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I know, right? Very ladylike!
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Yes, you do a very credible impression of a lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                  It could very well be. I'm just saying I have never actually sat down to watch it, so all I have to go on is the voices. And the main character's voice makes my sh!t hang sideways.
                  God, I must be getting old since I have absolutely no idea what that even means.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    God, I must be getting old since I have absolutely no idea what that even means.
                    Lemme help rah

The voices make ya cringe, which makes (my muscles stay tight awaiting deliveries) ones sphincter muscles tighten up like a real conservative type, and thus your dung cant pass, as in prison type no exit due to influx of incoming types..ifin-ya-pickin-up-what-I be-poopin putin down, so it just bottlenecks sidewalks

One way is to enema release them bad-boyz, and then scrub it out real good with a Darth-Vader Helmet Swab...guar-un-TEED to make you feel fresh and alive once more

I do hope this helps my friend
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Good avatar
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Actually that was intentional to show that I had removed something.
                        But I'll remember how damn picky people are around here and edit it more correctly in the future .
                        Hey, hey, hey now. We'll not have you jackbooted mods going around editing people's posts, then just COVERING YOUR STINKING TRACKS, like it never happened. FASCISTS!
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Credit Q Classic with the key idea. I just played around with it while watching Burn Notice.
                          Seriously, I don't know how you guys would get along without me.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Sorry, I don't do animation.
                            Are new avatars allowed to be animated now? I'm sure that the new forums didn't allow animation when they were first introduced, but maybe this has been fixed. However, they did allow animation on avatars that were in place when the change was made, which seems weird to me, but I like Krill's avatar especially and it woiuld have been a shame to lose it.

For the animating wizards out there, why not have the apple shake a little before the turban willy/whatever it is pops out - as if it was eating it before popping up for air? Did that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                              For the animating wizards out there, why not have the apple shake a little before the turban penis pops out - as if it was gobbling it?
                              That's some imagery.
                              B♭3

Comment

Avatars are all about imagery; it's their only purpose.
                                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                                X