Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm retiring the turban . Let's pick a new avatar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good one, but would be improved by adding the current turban rotated 90° counter clockwise and placed to the right.
    B♭3

Comment

Those aren't canon pride colours...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Actually, I really like that...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

If somebody could animate the penis turban man sliding out of the apple and add a transparent background I'd be forever indebted.

Comment

Sorry, I don't do animation.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

But I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Should hopefully be transparent. I'm too lazy to do any animation right now, but which way should turban thing slide?
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Cool.

If it slides upwards like it's popping up, I think it'd be best. But I'm no artist.

Comment

It's interesting how the colours got flipped in your apple?

Comment

Neither am I. I'll give it a shot tomorrow evening, if I remember.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Cool.

If it slides upwards like it's popping up, I think it'd be best. But I'm no artist.
                            Translation: I am too lazy to try it myself, and you could do it slightly faster.

I know, because that is the same excuse I use when trying to avoid graphical design work .
                            http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Great idea
                              Blah

Comment

:claps: Awesome avatar.

Welcome back Asher. Your return is complete with full parade flounce!
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X