Images from the new terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know that Marconi and Farnsworth were Russians
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis View Post
      Die thread!!

But it's German for "the thread"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
        +1

Have you seen Salvation already?
        missed it I think. I don't believe it's still in theatres... too lazy to check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis View Post
          missed it I think.
          Big mistake.

I don't believe it's still in theatres... too lazy to check.
          It's no longer in theatres here, as well, despite it started Worldwide two weeks after US. So you have no chance now.
          Big mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            I didn't know that Marconi
            He was not the first one.
            Farnsworth
            He was not the first one.

Comment

• Oh, and at least Marconi was a thief, btw.

Comment

• *ahem*

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                I didn't know that Marconi and Farnsworth were Russians
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• They were not.
                  But Marconi and Farnsworth weren't the ones who invented radio and television respectively.

Do you want me to continue with the list of the Russian inventions you use in your everyday life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    They were not.
                    But Marconi and Farnsworth weren't the ones who invented radio and television respectively.

Comment

• Ah, whatever. I give you guys a credit for the invention of internet. That gave me a job. And the next greatest American invention, as I believe, is the Texas holdem There are only two games I consider to be the greatest games ever created by humans - chess and holdem. That list doesn't include any CRPGs like Fallout of course.

Comment

• Say, you aren't the guy who sends me spam from .ru addresses?

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
                          Say, you aren't the guy who sends me spam from .ru addresses?
                          What spam?

Comment

Working...
                          X