My fight against the DEVIL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fight against the DEVIL!!!

Hi poly sorry i've been gone for a while, i've been a lil proccupied fighting one of the Kings of Hell and his legion of around seven thousand demons.

Yup, you'll remember that demon I used to talk about, well just so happens, he wasn't imaginary and was even less pleasent then i thought.

Anyways besides almost having my flesh boiled off alive i'm doing well! I see this place is different indeed, miss the old theme, Ming is there anyway to change it back? OMG CO-OWNER eek..... hides... (congrats tho)

I'm hopeful for the future (at least for the world).

As far as I go, i hope my darkness of the past isn't revisted but the ongoing attacks really tries my soul and heart If i do fall it will be worse then before and less amusing for some of you.

Am i the only one here with this kind of horrific experiences, am I that god damn lucky? /sarcasm
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Finally, a sane post.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is it me or did the mods do something "funny" with my post count, it seems to get lower per post as time goes on......... whatever like i care... these days...

I mean having fireballs hurled at you puts things in perspective I guarantee you!
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Come back when you have a more believable story. Anyone who's ever played D&D knows demons and devils don't work together.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
          Am i the only one here with this kind of horrific experiences, am I that god damn lucky?
          Typically the demons just fellate me. I don't know what you're doing wrong.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Come back when you have a more believable story. Anyone who's ever played D&D knows demons and devils don't work together.
            Well sometimes Yugoloths manipulate them into doing the same thing. Maybe Thorn has a Yugoloth working on his case docket?
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Gosh ! Catch up, AC ! Yugolosavia has been dissolved almost two decades ago !

Comment

Last I heard they were hoping to try the Ultroloth for war crimes but he died of a heart attack caused by misplaced sexual energy resulting in a lung erection in his cell.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Catch up, AC. 4th ed has retired most of the planes completely. You can't even be LE anymore.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    Catch up, AC.
                    I refuse to.

4th ed has retired most of the planes completely. You can't even be LE anymore.
                    ...and bollocks like this is why.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I don't understand anything in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        Catch up, AC. 4th ed has retired most of the planes completely. You can't even be LE anymore.
                        Yeah, but devils live in the Nine Hells and demons live in the Abyss, so they're still opposed to each other even if there isn't an eternal blood war anymore.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Invoke the name of Zylka, that should scare them away.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Thorn, flesh boiled and fireballs while awake on this planet does appear to be rare. You may well be the only one on the board. Most of us fight demons even we can't see clearly without having any definable understanding of the point of the struggle. Also most of us do not attract direct attention from the leader of one of the seven hells. Most of those who did tended not to seek the advice of Philistines, many of whom think they understand the difference between demons and devils based on a game devised in the Twentieth Century. Quo Vadis
                            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                              I don't understand anything in this thread.
                              Ditto. I always thought D&D was something only fictional characters played.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X